Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rpg Maker Vx Game Review


Creating games is one of the best(if not time-consuming) hobbies around. I played

game maker first, but I was entirely disappointed. Not only is Game Maker confusing, but it has little good or worthwhile features. I, therefore, am an RPG Maker man. I started with RPG Maker 2003. It was less confusing than game maker, but, it being 2005 then, I decided for an upgrade. I got RPG Maker xp, and it was my favorite game for a year. I made a really long game with my own characters and enemies, eg. It was an in-depth game creator that shone over the rest. 2 years later and with a ps2, I bought rpg maker 3. I was disappointed. Not because it was bad, just not as good. It was more complecated, slower, and, worst of all, crashed my memory card with it's complicated engine. So, now in 2010, I play RPG Maker Vx. It is solely the same game as RPG Maker xp, just faster, easier-to-use, better graphics, and more options (for example, you can easily make vehicle levels without script). I am not disappointed, since this is exactly what I wanted. Bringing me back to the familiar RPG Maker xp I know, RPG Maker VX stands tall above all other Game creating games and is not to be missed. The only problems I have found are the usual bugs that can happen from time to time, slightly annoying the game you've made, and that it takes a while to load the first time you play. Recommended to the creative fellow who wishes to spend a lot of time having a heck of a lot of fun but who is patient.

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Random News Wiki

Our Trading Cards

Pics


cameronrules36's GameSpot Blog Posts

Nabble - The Random News Forum

2008-Present Mom and I Productions

Property of rocknrollrocksout, nqkproductions, and elrond501st. Some content owned by other youtube users. DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any of the movies, tv shows, or video games I review.

Cameron johnson Wiki - Recent changes [en]