Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Doctor Who : The Beast Below


This review is a bit late, but I would like to review the Beast Below anyway. It was an O.K. episode. It wasn't, once again, dark like the other Moffat episodes in previous series have been, but at least it was interesting. Not as strong an episode as the Eleventh hour, but somewhat good. It was funny in mopments and kind of mysterious, but I wasn't very convinced by the smilers as I would have liked. The twist at the end was un-scary but unexpected.

7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Random News Wiki

Our Trading Cards

Pics


cameronrules36's GameSpot Blog Posts

Nabble - The Random News Forum

2008-Present Mom and I Productions

Property of rocknrollrocksout, nqkproductions, and elrond501st. Some content owned by other youtube users. DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any of the movies, tv shows, or video games I review.

Cameron johnson Wiki - Recent changes [en]