Thursday, April 8, 2010

Platinum Arts Sandbox Game/Program Review


I wouldn't waste mytime with this time-consuming dollop of mess that has fun lasting about 30 minutes. But that doesn't say it's all that bad.
I tried this game after hearing of it's freeness, it's awesomeness, and it's awards. I played it for about half an hour, and it is mega hard. I think I'll stick to RPG Maker, but this is good if you really know script well and they use it in schools nationwide in computer classes. If you know your script you may like a try, but for the casual Creator that populates 95% of people out there, play RPG Maker or Little Big Planet instead. There are many easier options. Recommended to the intelligent individual who has a lot of spare time and knows a lot of code.
6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Random News Wiki

Our Trading Cards

Pics


cameronrules36's GameSpot Blog Posts

Nabble - The Random News Forum

2008-Present Mom and I Productions

Property of rocknrollrocksout, nqkproductions, and elrond501st. Some content owned by other youtube users. DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any of the movies, tv shows, or video games I review.

Cameron johnson Wiki - Recent changes [en]