Sunday, April 4, 2010

Reviews: Clash of the Titans, The Eleventh Hour, How to Train Your Dragon




Sorry I haven't updated in a while, blogger wasn't working on firefox for some reason for a while. Doctor Who is back, and it';s not as bad as I would have thought. Matt Smith has a lot of potential and is doing very well so far. The effects and monsters were rubbish and the story was mediocre, but it's still Doctor Who and I still love it. 7/10


I have seen two films in the last week, one of which is How to Train your Dragon. It was an amazing action-comedy, and much better in 3-D especially. It was funny and action-packed throughout and probably the best kids film since Shrek. I loved it, and recomennd you watch it.

Clash of the Titans was crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Random News Wiki

Our Trading Cards

Pics


cameronrules36's GameSpot Blog Posts

Nabble - The Random News Forum

2008-Present Mom and I Productions

Property of rocknrollrocksout, nqkproductions, and elrond501st. Some content owned by other youtube users. DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any of the movies, tv shows, or video games I review.

Cameron johnson Wiki - Recent changes [en]