Thursday, April 8, 2010

Diary of A wimpy kid movie review

When I first went to see this movie I thought it would be an unfaithful, slapstickin' disgusting joyride through the deep dark depths of middle school all bundled up into one huge ball of crap. But I was wrong. I thoroughly enjoyed this film, it's comedy is uncanny, it's characters are incredibly funny, and the story is spt-on. I should really try reading this book. It is certainly entertaining for the age range it's aimed at (7-12), but I'm sure anyone wihin a few years, and their parents too, will have something to enjoy about this movie. While it's not perfect, and some parts are too disgusting to comprehend, the entertainment one recieves unexpectedly from this small based-on-a-book film makes you want to watch some of it again- or go back and read the book. Recomendable to most of you peepz, both sophisticated and not-so much.

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Random News Wiki

Our Trading Cards

Pics


cameronrules36's GameSpot Blog Posts

Nabble - The Random News Forum

2008-Present Mom and I Productions

Property of rocknrollrocksout, nqkproductions, and elrond501st. Some content owned by other youtube users. DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any of the movies, tv shows, or video games I review.

Cameron johnson Wiki - Recent changes [en]