Monday, March 1, 2010

Best Rising Youtuber- The Overview

I shall upload a video of the nominees and my chosen winner- good luck to everyone!If you are somebody, subscribe to all these!

The Nominees:

Loopmoploop-
I met loopmoploop at the West Branch Children's Film Festival last year. His videos are very well made and he is a young director with a lot of potential. He specializes on lego videos but does some comedy as well. I hope to see more from loopmoploop in the future.

ScottvideoProduction
Scott is a young director who makes comedy and spoof videos. My favorite video of his is probably the spoof the Pokemon theme song he did. You should check it out.

PanicPagoda-  
Popular for his "Drew Pickles" videos, in which he uses the program speakonia, Panic Pagoda is a great video maker and really made me, and my friend elrond501st, laugh a lot. Check out his videos if you like to laugh (they are a bit inappropriate for younguns) 

PoweredPanda -
I found out about him in one of basketballplayerty's video game review contest. A great game reviewer and at his best in his review of the NES system, powered panda is a great youtuber.

Organized Remains- 
Another I discovered from the review contest, the guys from Organized Remains really put a lot of work into their in-depth game and movie reviews. I especially liked their review of a ps1 dodgeball game.


Epiquenouvelles-
He is a youtube"noob" but his videos do have a lot of potential. Only a few videos have been uploaded, but are interesting. 


TheWiiCrazy- 
One of my longest youtube friends and a great youtuber, wiicrazy's best video is probably the evolution of video games. Check it out!


 ThePotterSpells-
Winner of the people's choice vote with 40+ votes, the potterspells is an up-and-coming comedy series that has some really great special effects. New videos are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Random News Wiki

Our Trading Cards

Pics


cameronrules36's GameSpot Blog Posts

Nabble - The Random News Forum

2008-Present Mom and I Productions

Property of rocknrollrocksout, nqkproductions, and elrond501st. Some content owned by other youtube users. DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any of the movies, tv shows, or video games I review.

Cameron johnson Wiki - Recent changes [en]