Friday, February 12, 2010

2010 Rocknrollrocksout Film , Tv, and Game Awards

I'm making an awards video of the best films/actors of 2009 of my version of the oscars and on the side you can vote! Whoever wins each vote will win the award in the video. The only rules are there are only films I have seen that means Pg-13 and under. (12 in England). Also no best actress/supporting because I have not seen many films with best actresses in. I also have a tv show category.

The nominees:


The 2010 Rocknrollrocksout Movie Awards


Rules : All films are PG-13 or less because I am 13.
Also, Only Films I've seen.

Nominees:

Best Picture
-Avatar
-Sherlock Holmes
-Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
-2012
-Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince
-Star Trek
-Wolverine
-Invention of Lying

Best Actor:
-Robert Downey Junior, Sherlock Holmes
-Hugh Jackman, Wolverine
-Chris Pine, Star Trek
-Daniel Radcliffe, Harry Potter 6
-Will Ferrell, Land of the Lost
-Ricky Gervais, The Invention of Lying

Best Supporting Actor:
-Michael Gambon, Harry Potter 6
-Zachary Quinto, Star Trek
-Simon Pegg, Star Trek
-Jude Law, Sherlock Holmes
-Michael Cera, Year One






Best Animated Film:
-Up
-Monsters vs. Aliens
-Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
-A Christmas Carol
-Astro Boy

Best Tv Show:
-Top Gear
-Doctor Who
-Graham Norton
-I Carly
-Family Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Random News Wiki

Our Trading Cards

Pics


cameronrules36's GameSpot Blog Posts

Nabble - The Random News Forum

2008-Present Mom and I Productions

Property of rocknrollrocksout, nqkproductions, and elrond501st. Some content owned by other youtube users. DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any of the movies, tv shows, or video games I review.

Cameron johnson Wiki - Recent changes [en]